Precautions for use and maintenance of the touch appliance
Due to the technical limitations and poor adaptability to the environment, especially the surface acoustic screen, the screen can not be used normally due to water droplets, dust and other pollution, so the touch screen of the all-in-one touch machine also needs regular maintenance like ordinary machines. And because the touch screen is a touch control machine highly integrated with a variety of electrical equipment, the following problems should be paid attention to in the use and maintenance.
1) Wipe the screen with a dry cloth before starting the machine every day.
2) Drops of water or drinks falling on the screen will cause the software to stop reacting. This is because water drops and fingers have similar properties, so the water drops need to be wiped away.
3) The touch screen controller can automatically judge dust, but too much dust will reduce the sensitivity of the touch screen, just wipe the screen clean with a dry cloth.
4) Use glass cleaner to clean the dirty finger marks and oil stains on the touch screen.
5) Turn on and off the power supply in strict accordance with the regulations, that is, turn on the power supply sequence is: display, sound, host. Switching off the power is done in the reverse order.
6) Pure touch-screen applications do not require a mouse cursor, which only distracts the user.
7) Open the nose regularly to clean the reflection stripes and inner surface of the touch screen according to the harsh environment. The specific method is: open the cover plate on both sides of the machine, and you can find the mechanism to loosen the locking tongue at the front of the machine head, and open the mechanism to loosen the locking tongue. Lift up the front of the nose, you can see the touch screen control card, unplug the touch screen cable, and step back to remove the nose and touch screen. After carefully reading the method of fixing the touch screen, remove the touch screen for cleaning. Do not use hard paper or cloth, and do not scratch the reflection stripes. Finally, the nose is restored in reverse order and original structure.
8) A large number of temporary files are generated on the hard disk. If you frequently break points or shut down windows without exiting, it will quickly lead to hard disk errors. Therefore, it is necessary to run scandisk regularly to scan for hard disk errors. In the application program, it is best to set a secret way to exit the application program and power off windows again, such as: click the four corners in order.
9) Choose the simplest mouse-proof mode that is adequate for your application, because complex modes require latency and system resources.