How to wipe the highlighted LCD screen
With the popularity of high-brightness screens in many places, the cleaning of high-brightness LCD screens has also become the focus of attention of users. Many users wipe the screen vigorously with a wet rag during maintenance, and as a result, the protective film coated on the LCD screen is scratched, resulting in blurred display. There is a protective film on the outside of the high-brightness screen. This protective film can eliminate the reflection of the LCD screen and is not scratch-resistant. If you use too much force, it will even scratch the ultra-bright display screen and let the liquid crystal flow out. Therefore, when cleaning the dust, do not rub hard. There are ways to clean the bright LCD screen.
1. When wiping the LCD screen, be sure to use a special LCD cleaning cloth or a soft paper towel to wipe it, or use a soft glasses cloth to wipe it.
2. When wiping, do not use too much force, and the action must be light, otherwise it is easy to scratch the screen.
3. If it is ordinary dust, use a dry liquid crystal special cleaning cloth or paper towel to gently wipe the LCD screen in the same direction, and the accumulated dust on the LCD screen can be initially removed.
4. If there are stubborn stains, spray 1-2 drops of special cleaning agent on the cleaning cloth or paper towel to make the cleaning cloth slightly damp, and then wipe the stubborn stains on the screen with the cleaning cloth. After the stubborn stains are wiped off, use Clean the screen in one direction with a clean, dry cleaning cloth.
5. Remember not to wipe the dirt on the LCD screen module with your hands, because the skin of human fingers is oily, and if you wipe it with your hands, it will leave marks, and your fingernails will also scratch the LCD screen.
In addition, if you have needs for high-brightness LCD screens, you can contact us directly to learn more about them. We can also recommend a large number of high-brightness LCD screens for you to choose from!